HUMAN RESOURCE AND MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- Takes charge in the administration of official personnel action of the municipal officials and employees, such as leaves, promotions, retirements, change of status, performance appraisal ratings and other related personnel matters;
- Advises municipal officials on personnel policy, functions, practices, rules and regulations and problems;
- Determines qualifications standards of positions, grade and salary allocations that are existing and proposed to be created are in accordance with those prescribed by the Civil Services Commission, Department of Budget and Management and other agencies of the government concerned;
- Recommends to the Mayor the conduct of training and seminars for the upgrading of personnel skills and performances;
- Supervises personnel staff.
- Responsible for the updating of personnel records and safekeeping of all 201 files of employees;
- Assists in staff training and development; and
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
INFO Resources related to HR
- CSC-DBM JMC No.1 S. 2012 – Grant of Step Increment/s Due to Meritorious Performance and Step Increment Due to Length of Service