RA 10121 -AN ACT STRENGTHENING THE PHILIPPINE DISASTER RISK REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, PROVIDING FOR THE NATIONAL DISASTER RISK REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK AND INSTITUTIONALIZING THE NATIONAL DISASTER RISK REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT PLAN, APPROPRIATING FUNDS THEREFOR AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES
Programs/Projects/Activities related to:
PREVENTION & MITIGATION
2. Baseline data gathering and hazard risks mapping.
3. Heighten awareness on Climate Change Adaptation.
4. Monitoring and Evaluation Mechanism
5. Strengthening MDRRMC (Establishment of Office and Personnel)
1.Building alliance and spirit of cooperation in adjacent barangays.
3. Formulation of enabling policies and related to disaster preparedness.
5.Enhancing proper solid waste segregation.
3. Activation of Hotline No.s and Dissemination of Emergency Contact No.s
6. Provision of JEMRU Basic Medical Equipments, First Aid Kit & Medicines.
RECOVERY AND REHABILITATION
Atty. Fortunato R. Abrenilla - Chairperson/Municipal Mayor
Hon. Exuperio C. Lloren - Vice Chairperson/ Mun. Vice Mayor
Engr. Gerry V. Araneta - MDRRM Officer Designate (MPDC)
Mr. Lito O. Dajalos - Chairperson on Preparedness (MLGOO)
Mrs. Marcionila E. Reyes - Chairperson on Response (MSWDO)
Engr. Josefina S. Rañoa - Chairperson on Rehabilitation and Recovery (ME)
Mr. Vicente Ll. Orias - Chairperson on Prevention and Mitigation
- MDRRM Action Officer
Jagna Emergency Rescue Unit (JEMRU)Contact No.s 531-8145/531-0166/2382-142 Mobile No. 0926-4046202/0917-5020979
Executive Order creating JEMRU Capacity Building Activities – Red Cross Basic Training on 143 Mobilization – Training on Ropemanship, Rappelling and High Angle Rescue Application – Training on JEMRU Emergency Medical Services – Training on Collapsed Structure Search and Rescue Emergency Medical Services
Coordinating Line Agencies– National DRRMC
– Provincial DRRMC – Office of the Civil Defense – PENRO/CENRO – Mines and Geo-sciences Bureau – PHILVOLCS – Bohol T.A.R.S.I.E.R Reports and Documentations – Mayana Tragedy Reports – Mayana Landslide Report - DRRM Orientation to Punong Barangays of Jagna
– MDRRM Plan Implementation Report ppt - Results of Flooding Assessment in Jagna by MGB-DENR 7 - Results of Landslides Assessment by MGB-DENR7
– Heavy downpour cause bridge to collapse – MGB Reports and Recommendations – Bohol Earthquake 1990
DRILLS – How to conduct earthquake drills? – Conducting Fire Drills – Tsunami Drills – Disaster Response Guidelines – Evacuation Guidelines – Evacuation Plan
Multi-Hazard Maps of Jagna -Agriculture and Rain-induced Hazard – Built-up and Liquefaction Hazard
– Built-up and Rain-induced
-Built-up and Tsunami Hazard -Agriculture and Liquefaction Hazard – Jagna Slope Map
MDRRMC Advisory – 20110311 Tsunami Alert
– 20110830 Heavy downpour alert Communication/Outgoing Letters – April 7 MDRRMC Meeting – Feb 7-8 MDRRMC Planning Workshop – June 25 – Tree Growing Activity – July 26 WB-GFDRR Bldg Structure Assessment -Sept 5 MDRRMC Meeting
LINKS – 24-Hour Public Weather Forecast – Bohol Directory of Government Offices