Disaster Risk Reduction Management and Climate Change Adaptation
Jagna is one of the pilot municipality in Mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction and Management and Climate Change Adaptation into Local Government Systems and Processes a technical assistance of World Bank under Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery (GFDRR).
A technical assistance supporting LGU capacity to manage natural disaster.
- Salient Features of DRRM and CCA Laws
- Opportunities for reforms to address fundamental concern in managing disaster
Philippine Disaster Management Act of 2010 (RA 10121) Underlying Principles
1. Integrating GIS Mapping and Analysis thru Ecological Profiling and Hotspots Assessment in the municipality by Disaster Risk Reduction and Management & Climate Change Adaptation.
2. Mainstreams DRRM and CCA in development processes such as policy formulation, socio-economic development planning, budgeting and governance
3. Adheres to universal principles and standards on risk reduction and incorporates them into national, regional, and local development policies, strategies, policies, plans, and budgets